Paragon Force professionals provide SeaPort-e Prime and Subcontractor services to the federal government. With our uniquely qualified team, we are able to consistently exceed our customer’s expectations. From providing technical services for an R&D effort to managing logistical support of a complex tactical maneuver, Paragon Force is the company of choice for one simple reason; results. We are a results driven company; technically advanced but deeply rooted in old fashioned core values including honesty, integrity, and character. With our “get it done” attitude we have distinctively positioned ourselves as one of the leading subcontractors in our area.
We provide services in the following areas:
- Resource Management
- Program Management
- Quality Control
Points of Contact
Quality Assurance Program:
Paragon Force, Inc. (PFI) provides the highest quality products and services to our customers through our in-house quality assurance program. Our QA Manual is used for all quality related activities undertaken by our organization. We are pleased to say that we are one of the few contractors in Southern Indiana that employs a full-time quality control staff. All services and products are carefully monitored to ensure compliance with quality standards, specifications, and contract requirements. PFI Project Managers are responsible for the implementation of the following quality assurance principles:
- Satisfy and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Achieve compliance to the Quality Objectives and the ISO 9001:2000 requirements
- Always meet required delivery schedules
- Quality requires continuous monitoring and improvement
- Effective communication within our team and with our customers is key to a successful project
- PFI Project Managers ensure that all documented procedures are followed for their specific areas and actively participate in
- Quality Management reviews and employee training.
- PFI is dedicated to producing and delivering products and services conforming to the needs of our customers.